Three main doors are used:
Our main front door, painted red, brings you into the gathering area of the church. It's at the southeast corner from the street.
Some use the northwest side door (at the top of the driveway), also painted red, which will lead you up to the church sanctuary or down to the downstairs meetings area and into the front of the church.
The third door is motorized and located at the bottom of the accessibility ramp at the front of the building. (If the downstairs hall is running an event that is not yours and you don't need the accessibility ramp or elevator, please use the northwest side door at the top of the driveway, to avoid disturbing the group in the church hall.)
Parents and caregivers, you can leave your stroller behind the motorized door at the bottom of the accessibility ramp.
Here are the accessibility features we offer you:
- We have a handicapped parking pad at the front.
- The parking pad is next to an accessibility ramp leading to the basement, with a motorized door.
- There you'll find an elevator to ferry passengers between the basement and the main floor. Please request an "elevator fairy" to come and open it for you.
- Downstairs is also where you'll find our fully-accessible main washroom.
Two public unisex washrooms are found in the church basement:
- A single-person one at the end of the back hall, to your right;
- A larger, accessible washroom with diaper-changing facilities and an additional, kid-sized toilet to the side of the large church hall.